Skip to content
The Mile After Mile Program is the most cost-effective way to purchase the environmental equipment you need.
Under conventional ownership, there are two major unknowns facing city officials and leaders when purchasing equipment:
- What will it cost to repair and maintain this equipment?
- When I put the operator in it tomorrow- will it run, or will it experience a mechanical issue creating downtime and preventing productivity?
The Mile After Mile program is designed to remove the two biggest risks AND ensure a greater level of repair and maintenance costs. All this plus a guaranteed amount of up time for the equipment.
- Lease/purchase payments are structured over a specific term and at customer-desired intervals to eliminate the need to “find” $250,000 or more for a purchase.
- A guaranteed minimum level of 90% or more equipment availability.
- An extended non-prorated warranty for the full term of the contract.
- All repair and maintenance (except specific contractually delineated consumables) are included in the contract payment.
- A fixed price of equipment disposal at the end of the contract term.