The ELGIN Pelican Mechanical Sweeper
The Elgin Pelican broom sweeper is a three-wheel mechanical sweeper based on one of the original street sweeper designs, which has been continuously improved since 1914, meeting the highest sweeper standards.Learn More
WHY CHOOSE PELICAN?
- Market leader offering 360 degrees of operator visibility
- Rear steer for outstanding maneuverability
- Front mounted, variable high dump 3.6 yd3 (2.8 m3) hopper
- Elgin exclusive chevron conveyor belt
The Pelican is also available with Elgin’s innovative waterless dust control feature; allowing year round sweeping, sweeping with water conservation, and eliminates the use of water on reactive compounds like Portland cement.
Few pictures of ELGIN PELICAN
FEATURES OF ELGIN PELICAN
- Water Conservation. Year Round Sweeping. Low Dust Emissions.
- The Waterless Pelican is an efficient and productive sweeper
- Waterless Advantage. Elgin Performance. Year Round Sweeping.
- The Industrial Pelican is a robust sweeper that comes WITH standard
- PELICAN WITH COMPRESSED NATURAL GAS CONFIGURATION:
The popular Pelican – three-wheel broom sweeper – features outstanding maneuverability, visibility, a 10 ft. sweeping path, 9 ft. 6 in. high dump frontal hopper, and the heavy duty No-Jam chevron conveyor belt. The alternative fuel, single-engine Pelican is powered by the near-zero Cummins® B6.7N engine: NOx levels 90% below current EPA standard, Particulate Matter (PM) levels 90% below current EPA standard, CO2 equivalents 16% below current EPA standard, and can achieve sub-zero emissions when using Renewable Natural Gas (RNG).Learn More