MinCam 360 Pan & Tilt Push System
The minCam360 push system is equipped with an innovative pan & tilt push camera. The extremely small and short 360° pan & tilt camera head allows the viewer to see in all directions in pipes 3” up to 16”.
Application Range from 3″ up to 16″ (with All Optional Accessories)
The minCam360 pan & tilt push camera can push through 4” 90° P-Traps and inspect pipe diameters up to 16” with the optional large roller upgrade. It features digital zoom as well as innovative self-adjusting “smart” LED lights. Includes tri-band 512 Hz, 33 kHz, 640 Hz sonde.
Sewer, water & drain video pipe inspection camera, cable reel and monitor.
INCLUDED IN SYSTEM:
SK50 2″ pan & tilt camera, 200 ft. cable on reel, System control unit with 4 hours battery life, 8.4″ monitor with SD card recording, Handheld Bluetooth remote control, Accessory case with centering skids up to 10″.Learn More
- 200 ft. (60m) of 9.2mm fiberglass push cable (up to 300 ft.)
- Integrated tri-band 512Hz/640Hz/33kHz sonde.
- Electronic on-screen distance counter.
- 2 removable Lithium Ion batteries for 4 hours operation.
- Power Supply: 100 – 240V AC
- Lightweight stainless steel & carbon reel cage.
- Mechanical reel brake.
- Control unit: On/off switch, light regulation, sonde frequency control, Preset camera macros, BNC video out.
- Wireless remote control with joystick for pan & tilt, 4-step zoom control, light regulation, preset camera macros.
- Weight: 49 lbs.; Dimensions: 23” x 26” x 12” (L x H x W)
- Optional: external battery charger.
The included accessory case includes the 6″ roller skid with the 8″ exchange rolls, a sunshield, spare SD cards, SD-to-USB adapter, and a carrying strap.Learn More
- 8.4” TFT LCD sunlight readable, records video, audio & photo
- Pelican® Storm Case heavy-duty housing
- SD card reader, max. 32 GB for approx. 20 hours of video
- MPEG-4 Video (.avi, 800×600); Pictures (.bmp 640×480)
- Touch button control for recording photos, videos, and file management
- Push-to-Talk (PTT) switch for voice note control
- Integrated Qwerty keyboard text generator in Pelican case
- RID Steering Skid: For steering the SK50 camera into laterals.
- Rausch USA Connector: Connects to Rausch USA trucks and system software
- Trolley w/ Wheels: Hooks onto the reel for transport with wheels.
- Adjustable 12-20″ Skid: Roller skid with extendable skids and extra lights.